Wayne Hutton, ORISR’s owner & principal investigator, has over 30 years of experience with criminal and civil investigations. He has worked as a Special Agent with the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, as a deputy sheriff, as a district attorney investigator, and as a private insurance investigator. He has taught police report writing, investigations and a variety of other college-level criminal justice courses in California and Oregon. Mr. Hutton is a Certified Firearms Specialist and Advance AR15 Armorer.
ORISR is a member in good standing of, or affiliated with, the following organizations:
- American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) International
- Council of International Investigators
- United States Association of Professional Investigators
- Oregon Association of Licensed Investigators
- International Firearms Specialist Academy
- Sonoran Desert Institute